QuickBooks Merchant Service OAuth2
| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Cart Settings|
|3. ||Payment/Gateway Settings|
|4. ||Gateway Specific Settings|
Once you select "QuickBooks Merchant Service OAuth2" as your payment gateway you will be presented with a link that will take you to an intuit.com website. This is where you authorize the shopping cart to process your transactions.
Note: If a connection does not automatically appear in the shopping cart you will need to retry the process from the beginning. Or call QuickBooks 1-800-558-9558 and have their support staff give you the connection token for the token you just created. Then call our support staff 888-812-1626 option 1 and we will assist you in getting your account linked.
- Log into QCCart
- Cart Settings
- Step 4 "Payment/Gateway Settings"
- Choose "QuickBooks Merchant Service OAuth2" as your gateway
- Click on the link to get your connection token
- Login to QBMS
- QuickBooks will ask if you would like to connect to the "CartManager" application
- Select your company and click "Next"
- Congratulations your done. Please close the success window.
Note: Anytime you click into step 4 "Payment/Gateway Settings" the cart will re-test your connection settings. If successful you will see a success message, if it fails you will see the link to reconnect your account.
Once you have created your connection ticket we recommend you process a couple test transactions to check that the connection is working properly.
Credit card test numbers