Proper Password Etiquette
Passwords are very sensitive pieces of information. The following are some common items to remember when dealing with passwords:
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Passwords must be at least seven characters.
- They must contain both letters and numbers.
- Passwords should not to be shared among users. Each user should obtain their own unique username and password.
- Windows users may accidentally add an extra space on the end of a password if they copy and paste their password from an email or any other type of document.
- Some programs are designed to remember your username/password for you. If your have one of these installed and are having trouble logging into the shopping cart please disable the program and try to login manually.
- For security reasons we require you to change your password every three months.